i don’t even watch this show and this is the strangest and cutest relationship ever
im like 96% sure my patronus would be john and sherlock making out
Jardin fleuris is a series representing the different ages of a woman. The first picture is called Virgin Soil, the second is called Mûres which means both “blackberries” and “mature” representing puberty and first periods, the third picture is called Broken Eggs. Broken eggs represent the loss of virginity in arts. The fourth photo is called Blossom in the Garden and represents a mother with her inner fertile garden.
- Virgin Soil
- Broken Eggs
- Blossom In The Garden
- Empty Nest
- Growing Seed
- Blooming Garden
- Sea/Mother Of Milk
Excellent Orange is the New Black cosplay at New York Comic Con yesterday.
This is phenomenal
//DO YOU SEE HOW FUCKING FAR AWAY HE WAY
DO YOU FUCKING
HE COULDVE HIT THE WALL
that would actually be really funny
he would’ve been petrafied.
Go sit in a corner and think about what you just said.
Can we just compare Jean and Eren for a minute here?
In their Trainee division, Eren got #5, Jean got #6. Eren’s skill was “determination”. Jean’s skill was “3DMG specialist”. Eren lasted like five seconds in actual battle before losing his head and attacking blindly. Eren’s skill got him killed. Jean’s skill kept him alive. Eren’s squad was wiped out almost to the last man, while Jean’s took one casualty that might not even have been an actual Titan. The closest Jean gets to death is the one time his skill is invalidated - when he needs new gear.
JEAN HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE BITTER, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN #5.
All hail the 3D Maneuver Gear Specialist. Ignore all neigh-sayers.
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
Spock letting his bangs grow a couple of millimetres past Vulcan acceptable standard and just looking at himself in the mirror like “anarchy”
what month comes after september???
after that, at 61 days, is the longest month of the year, christmas
I have lost count of how many times I have reblogged this
I don’t care
im fucking dying
Tyra Banks ending the life of a homophobe on national tv.
is he wearing a fake beard too.
SO THE AVENGERS ARE LIKE THE POPULAR JOCKS/CHEERLEADERS
AND THE X-MEN ARE THE GRUNGY LONERS THAT GET HIGH UNDER THE BLEACHERS
I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW